Press Release: Forum on Legalizing Marijuana in Wisconsin
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
What: Forum on Legalizing Marijuana in Wisconsin
When: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 From 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: OSHKOSH PUBLIC LIBRARY, 106 Washington Ave, Oshkosh WI (Meeting rooms A & B)
A forum on legalizing marijuana is being presented by the Fox Valley American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and moderated by Stephen Richards, a criminal justice professor. A discussion panel will include:
- Hariprasad S. Trivedi, M.D., D.M.
- Kirk W. Everson, Wisconsin Criminal Defense Attorney
- Jim Gierach, former Chicago prosecutor in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and Director with Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- Jay Selthofner, Cannabis Consultant with THC Indicastries and NORML Director
- Richard Martin, Executive Director with Northern Wisconsin NORML
All are welcome to attend. The event is open to the public and there is no admission.
This forum is being sponsored and funded through donations by the Fox Valley Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, TaxThis.org and Selthofner Consulting.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Caley with the Fox Valley ACLU at 920-470-6800 or Jay Selthofner 920-410-2920 for more information.
For a printable PDF of this Press Release, please use the following link: Press Release Fox Valley ACLU Marijuana Forum