Congressman Glenn Grothman February 2020 Town Hall Meetings
Town Hall Meetings are a excellent time to meet with your elected officials one on one. Always remember to bring something of value to the table also.
I have included the active Federal Legislation and links to them for more information. You may want to also use the “Fact Sheets” available at https://norml.org/marijuana/fact-sheets to accompany your request for the Congressman to support legislation if you desire.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Here is the information I got from Congressman Grothman email:
Friday, February 21, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Fredonia Village Hall
242 Fredonia Ave.
Fredonia, WI 53021
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Adell Village Hall
508 Seifert St.
Adell, WI 53001
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Howards Grove Village Hall
913 S. Wisconsin Drive
Howards Grove, WI 53083
- Chairman’s Bill: Support the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement Act
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Veterans Medical Access: Support The Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
- Veterans Medical Research: Mandate the VA Conduct Clinical Trials for Medical Cannabis
- End Criminalization: Support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- Banking: The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)