Thank You to Sponsor Gene Check from Yoopertopia.com for being a Supporter of the 2022 Election Coverage by Jay Selthofner!
A featured vendor at our family’s From the Land Folk Art Festival in 2022, Gene has also served on the board of Northern Wisconsin NORML, and has helped out with many canna projects since we met him in 2013. He is a long time activist and a good friend.
The book is a must have for any stoner. If you have the hard to shop for pot head, well, here is the perfect gift. Learn More and purchase the book via his website: Yoopertopia.com!
Upper Michigan is an Incredible Spot for Stoners!
Besides all the Dispensaries popping up in the last few years, there are:
- Exciting new Cannabis Festivals.
- Wacky man made attractions.
- Hundreds of miles of Great Lakes beaches.
- A fabulous off road and blacktop bike scene.
- 14 Wilderness areas and Unique natural attractions.
- World class trout streams and Great Lakes fishing.
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and over 200 waterfalls.
- Reasonable Motel rates
- off the chart camping, including very cheap or free camping.
This book explores the quirky offbeat places that the Cannabis lover can appreciate the best. Take a deep dive into the fantastic lesser known natural areas throughout the UP. Come on Stoners, It’s time to explore Upper Michigan, the new “Stoner Mecca”.