Round Table Discussion in West Allis – Marijuana Legalization
Tom Palzewicz for Congress is competing for the 5th Congressional District against long time marijuana hater Scott Fitzgerald.
Join Tom Palzewicz for Congress and a panel to discuss what medical and recreational marijuana legalization would mean to Wisconsin.
Tuesday Feb 25th 6pm-8p, at West Allis Public Library
Representative Melissa Sargent, Assembly District 48
Margaret “Maggie” Daun, corporation Counsel for Milwaukee County
Along with other panel participants
Time of event is subject to change; check his Facebook Event Page for any changes.
NORML Federal Priorities:
- Chairman’s Bill: Support the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement Act
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Veterans Medical Access: Support The Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
- Veterans Medical Research: Mandate the VA Conduct Clinical Trials for Medical Cannabis
- End Criminalization: Support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- Banking: The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)